Marriage Can Be A Piece of Cake


The book, Marriage Can Be A Piece of Cake, written by Ayo and Ibidun Olude, is aimed at resolving the many questions in the hearts of human beings concerning marriage.
The title itself brings to mind a question:  can marriage really be a piece of cake?

There exist various beliefs and sayings about marriage, some say they don't get it, some say they do, many others would rather not talk about it. Is marriage really a mystery? What is God's purpose for marriage is? These are some of the questions you can expect to find answers to as you diligently and prayerfully seek to know the truth of God's word here.

The Lord who gives understanding is preparing hearts to receive His truth so that such people can be light to the World indeed.

TESTIMONIAL FOR THE MCUBED FROM Ms. Tope Osuntogun

Over the years I heard so many things about marriage, I read books, was given books, listened to sermons/teachings about the topic but it seemed to be that the more I looked, the less I saw. It was like everyone was following some rules and after reading a couple of books, one could predict what the next author will say. I was really confused and honestly, at some point, I lost interest so I just asked God to show me and teach me. I didn't get what the point was, though I knew the relationship of a man and his wife was important to God but I didn't get why.

Then, He (God) led me to the Mcubed’s three (3) months training on 'The Mystery of the Man and the Maid' anchored by Pastors Ayo and Ibidun Olude. A lot of questions were answered. I had a renewed desire to really learn and search the scriptures for myself. I had and still have a fresh and vital relationship with the Lord.
My life has changed since then. As I write this, there is a bubble in my heart and a butterfly-like feeling in my tummy. I'm certain that at the end of the school if you allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into the truth that will be shared on this platform you will totally come to understand what I have just said.

There is a kind of peace and confidence that comes with understanding the truth of God's word concerning marriage. The influence of society on marriage is one of the concepts that has to be unlearned so that we can relearn the truth from the maker and originator of marriage. Marriage, when fully understood in God's way and faithfully executed according to God's pattern, will influence the society and not the other way round.
You will come to understand that Marriage can indeed be a piece of cake.
I pray that the eyes of our heart be flooded with light that we may know and understand the hope to which we have been called. That God may grant us the spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARRIAGE CAN BE A PIECE OF CAKE

RAISING OF SONS

MARRIAGE CAN BE A PIECE OF CAKE